[Winpcap-users] How to use WinpCap to capture SQL command send over NIC

Lam Hong Bac lamhong.bac at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:11:24 GMT 2008

Dear all,

I can capture the packet ( I found some demo in net)
but still not find the way to translate the packet into ms-sql command
the reason i need to do with winpcap is my subject is writing a tool to do
audit mssql without slow-down sql performance, means i need to capture all
message send to SQL server by using a tool to capture packet...not use SQL
internal audit features

if there is any document help me to do that please advise

Thank a lot
Bac