[Winpcap-users] WinpCap not working

Brandon not given dragonmaster4284 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 04:03:58 GMT 2008

I am having a problem with winpcap. Apparently winpcap is unablle to detect my network interface card (nic). I have blocked out my ip address for personal reasons but left the remaining information apparent. My Link is Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN [NoDB], and my NIC is Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0) [NoDB]. I am running windows vista service pack 1 edition if that helps plz i need help i have 2 programs that need to run this and neither work cause winpcap doesn't work.

OS: Microsoft Windows NT Home Edition Service Pack 1 (Build 6001)
WinPCap Version: 4.0.0.1040
WinPCap is running properly.
Warcraft 3 found.
WC3Banlist Version: 3.0

Local IP addresses:
  ---.---.-.---

Available adapters:
  none. Looks like WinPCap is not working with your NIC or OS.

Sniffing failed.

Filtering not possible.

Traffic occurrence:
  No PPPoE packets received yet.
  No TCP packets received yet.
  No incoming WC3 packets received yet.
  No outgoing WC3 packets received yet.

WinPCap is installed properly but the selected NIC is not supported.