[Winpcap-users] Wpcap.lib on 64bits Platform

Ryan Fowler ryan.fowler at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Jun 26 07:04:41 GMT 2008

> Besides, I believe the 100:1 rule of thumb probably applies: if one
> person asks for something (or complains about something) chances are
> there are 99 more feeling the same way but haven't bothered to voice
> their opinion (i.e. they're basically lurkers -- gradually losing
> patience lurkers but lurkers nonetheless). <shrug>

Hear, hear! (Here, here?)

We are planning on using this in a 64-bit environment and would also
like to see the user libraries available for that.  By my count that
would make around 200 people now interested (or am I just a reformed
lurker?)

If it does make it into the plans for future versions, please let me
know.

In the meantime be prepared for lots of questions from us trying to get
it compiled.

Ryan