[Winpcap-users] Card info

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Mar 25 16:18:32 GMT 2008

Well, disabling chimney probably means losing a lot of performance from the card. these cards have probably been highly optimized for TCP offloading, disabling such features IMHO means killing the board. To be honest, these cards have not been designed with packet capture in mind, I wouldn't expect high performance in capture mode (and this is just my personal opinion, I've never played with such cards, and I might completely wrong).

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to achieve with a 10Gb card?