[Winpcap-users] pcap_send() function problems

Leonardo Barata w32.chess at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:16:34 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Gianluca Varenni <
gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com> wrote:

>  Can you provide more information? OS? WinPcap version?
>
> Which kind of device are you using with pcap_send()? You are talking about
> a modem. Are you trying to inject packets over a modem connection?
>
> Have a nice day
> GV

I'm sorry I mistyped, I meant pcap_sendpacket() function, not pcap_send().
My OS is Windows XP SP2 and WinPcap version is 4.0.2 . Anyway, whenever I
repeatedly send packets with this functions my internet stops working. Do
you have any clue?

Regards.