[Winpcap-users] Problems with pcap_sendpacket() function

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Mar 27 17:17:18 GMT 2008

- Which kind of device are you using with pcap_send()?

- You are talking about a modem. Are you trying to inject packets over a modem connection?

- Which kind of packets are you trying to inject?

- When "the internet stops working" what happens exactly on the network? Have you tried sniffing the network and see if your machine still sends packets?