[Wireshark-dev] [Winpcap-users] RE: ring buffer

Maria de Fatima Requena MariaF.Requena at a-e.es
Fri May 9 06:22:39 GMT 2008

I have thought about synchronization issues, but all what I have done is give highest priority to 'producer' and defect one for 'consumer'. I think that the worst it can happen like this is leading consumer to starvation, but I also think that this is not happening right now because of CPU scheduling.

On the other hand, I can't take out load from the producer without passing copied packets. Thus, is there any solution to my problem? Wireshark works fine, so there must be a way, isn't there?

María de Fátima Requena Cabot (2488)
+34 91 787 23 00 alhambra-eidos.es