[Winpcap-users] Anyone with Windows 2000?

Schumi Imor schumiimor at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:05:22 GMT 2008

Hello, It's hard to get your hands on a windows 2000 box those days. And I'm
having a problem capturing packets with winpcap using the MS Loopback
Adapter on Win2000? Can someone tell me if it works on their end or can do a
quick test for me? I can't seem to even see the packet numbers go up when I
right click->status on the Local Connection of the LoopBack. Is it my PC or
LoopBack Adapter? Some help would be really appreciated.