[Winpcap-users] Reassemble fragmented packets

Richard Horton richard.horton at solstans.co.uk
Sun May 25 22:02:41 GMT 2008

> Not in libpcap/WinPcap.
>
> However, there is a library that can be used to do reassemble; it's called
> "libwireshark".
>
> No prizes for guessing from the name what application the library is part
> of. :-)

Thanks for that, grabbing the devel. version of WS now.

Just need to see how then to extract the packet data I'm interested in
to a seperate comma seperated file

(In a nutshell: the TCP/IP convo I'm interested in contains a routing
version of this info so I can compare actual data against what our
monitoring tools display.)

Richard.