[Winpcap-users] Capturing from a 'tap' type device using2networkcards - and how to order the packets

Michael Shiels (MaS Software) MaSSoft at massoftware.com
Thu May 29 11:24:58 GMT 2008

Oh I don't think we miss any packets in our situation, they just seem
buffered up somewhere and unable to flow evenly through the system.

Not sure if there is a list anywhere, but I know way way back in the day
when I hand did network analyzers (DOS days) there were certain cards that
were superb for network analysis, since they were extreme high performance,
but now sure if such a list exists for WinPCap.