[Winpcap-users] Failure to see broadband device

Perry Kivolowitz perry at kivolowitz.com
Thu Apr 9 21:14:55 PDT 2009

Thank you for the advice on WinDump. However it does not detect the adapter.

What you're saying about the device looking like a dial up adapter rings
true... the thing is a phone at its heart.

I'm not following the part about opening the adapter for generic dialup
and vpn capture. Could you share some more insight?

Thanks