[Winpcap-users] compiling npf driver and packet library on vista

Jigar Shah jno_u at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:00:25 PDT 2009

Hi Gianluca,

I successfully compiled the npf driver and the packet library. I wrote a small application to list down the adapters present. I am facing an issue here where in I observed that only Atheros based card are not getting listed. Is this a known issue? Is there is a solution to this problem?

Configuration:

1. Vista Business/Ultimate SP1
2. Winpcap 4.1.beta

I am able to list all micosoft and broadcom based cards. Please help me to get some resolution to above matter.

Thanks,