[Winpcap-users] Sending packets and blocking page...

Jesus A. Ortiz Durazo jortizdurazo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:37:36 PST 2009

Dear GV:
(Regarding your issue, are you planning to create your own HTTP packet or
modify the existing ones that you capture?...)

Hello to all,

  I want to send  a packet HTTP to lan card and i wait show the localhost
page ,
in my browser. I am capturing the packets aplying TCP filter and parsing
where obtain
the host and retrive adress, after to compare the host with my black list
and found the adress
i need send other page to the browser and stop downloading,  i am sending
the same packet to lan card to test and the lan car show 1 packet send and 1
received, and
don't show any change the browser, i think that i need send new packet to
change the actual
page or to do a something to redirection to my localhost where i have apache
http server installed.

  I probe the pcap_dump(file...), and i check the packet with the Etheral
and show the
complete information as valid packet (recommended  save the file with the
.pcap extension),
and I watch if you want change anything in the Packet in special the TCP
header your need
to do a new TCP header Chesum.

   I send a HTTP header using a winsock to the 80 port but just sent packets
and not recieve,

   I accept any idea.

Thank you for you attention.

Have a nice day,
Jesus.

--
Ama hasta que te duela. Si te duele es buena señal
                           Ma. Teresa de calcuta.