[Winpcap-users] Partial packet after pcap_next_ex()

Jacek Jablonski yacek87 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:08:17 GMT 2009

Hi,
thanks for your reply. These are not segments, because data pointer
after pcap_next_ex() begins with text, not headers. First chunk need
to be stripped from headers, but second begins with text. Linux always
has it in one chunk, windows always splits the same chunk (what is
more first chunk is always the same size).
Greetings,
Yacek