[Winpcap-users] Compile WinPcap and run in parallell

Bengt Werstén Bengt.Wersten at enea.com
Fri Jan 2 10:26:57 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Is it possible to change the driver name and everything that makes it unique in the system and compile a new instance that can be run in parallel with the WinPcap driver? I would like to have only keep the packet send parts and distribute it with another application without interfering with other WinPcap applications such as Wireshark. If yes, what makes the driver unique (ie. what do I have to change)?

Best regards,

Bengt