[Winpcap-users] Building Winpcap for Vista on XP

Bengt Werstén Bengt.Wersten at enea.com
Thu Jan 29 08:26:50 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have modified it, new name to avoid collision of cource, to only support sending packages in an attempt to have one build usable on XP, Vista and Vista-x64. I have disabled WAN and almost every other feature define to make it small and handy. I can understand that I need two verions of the sys file for each architecture. It is howerver possible to use the same packet.dll on all systems even if I build everything on XP?

To sum up, how many version of the files mynpf.sys, mypacket.dll and mywinpcap.dll do I need and how many different systems to have to use to build them on?

Thanks,

Bengt Werstén