[Winpcap-users] Packet From Application?

tran thanh xbachngoctuyetx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:48:03 PDT 2009

Dear Varenni,

I have a DataBase on the Server (I'm using Sql Server 2005),
I want to known which application from the Client connect to Sql Server,
In this case the Application didn't run on the same machine with Winpcap.

And I have a problem is when I login to the SQL Server
I have captured several packets,
As I know these packets is the Pre-Login and Login Message between Server
and Client
Can I get the LoginName, Password, Client Machine Name (or User Login) from
these packets?
If it can be, please show me how?

Regards,
Tran Bach Thanh!