[Winpcap-users] udp packet capture

Prasanna Kumar Nelam prasannakumar.n at imimobile.com
Sun Jun 14 23:31:32 PDT 2009

I have given host "10.0.1.198" as capture filter, and at display I have
given ip.host=="10.0.1.198", at wireshark(10.0.1.198 is our wap-gateway). I
browsed the http://wap.yahoo.com from Nokia Mobile browser, for first packet
in the response or request I got the udp packet header and wsp packet header
and data, for second packet onwords I got as Fragmented IP protocol, for
these packets the protocol field at IP header is UDP.

Thanks and Regds,
Prasanna Kumar.N,
Software Engineer,
R&D Networks,
Mob:9000086538

immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  The sender
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any attachment with this email.

IMImobile, Plot No:770, Road No : 44, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India,
500033. www.imimobile.com
==
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by
Symantec Mail Security