[Winpcap-users] WinPcap, VMWare and Packet Loss

Alan Jay Weiner a.weiner at valid8.com
Tue Mar 3 13:31:36 PST 2009

I would upgrade to Workstation 6.5; I found 6.x a big improvement over 5.5
(which I started with also).  But I was primarily interested in USB 2.0
support and support for more virtual NICs.

I don't have any experience with Win2k3 server; I'm running XP SP2 as the
host.

- Al Weiner -

Alan Jay Weiner / Valid8.com, Inc. - Conform, Perform & Excel(tm)
500 W Cummings Park, Suite #2700, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
a.weiner at valid8.com / Tel:+1-781-938-1221 x112, Fax +1-781-207-0550
http://www.VALID8.com