[Winpcap-users] Issue with Checkpoint SecureClient

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Mon Mar 16 08:54:54 PDT 2009

Issue with Checkpoint SecureClientAt the moment we have not found any workaround to the issue. It's basically related to how the checkpoint software is "injected" in the networking stack, but we havent found a way to circumvent the problem (apart from rewriting winpcap with a totally different architecture).