[Winpcap-users] MAC address

Ziara . essence_z at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:42:28 PDT 2009

Hello.

I have a question about mac address, how can I get the mac address of a specific network adapter?

When I find all devices in a computer and I chose the device that I want to use for capturing, I show some information like IP address, mask, host name, so on, and I would like to display the mac address too.

I know how to retrieve all the mac address of a pc, but I only want the mac addres which belongs to a specific network adapter.

Thanks in advance.