[Winpcap-users] Winpcap in Intanium machine

Renato Araújo Ferreira marina.peixe at terra.com.br
Thu Oct 1 08:08:49 PDT 2009

OMG, GV! I'm loosing your messages at antispam filter!

If I understood, you are saying that I will need to compile only the driver
(npf.sys)? The DLLs should work with WOW64?

It will run on 2003. I already compiled the driver before in my machine
(comented in another message) using winddk 7600.16385.0. I didn't test it
running yet, but the return was:

Compiling - driver\generating code...
Linking Executable - driver\bin\2k\i386\npf.sys
BUILD: Finish time: Thu Oct 01 10:58:55 2009
BUILD: Done

    17 files compiled - 2 Warnings - 1,179 LPS
    1 executable built
Removing duplicate defects from the log...
PREfast reported 33 defects during execution of the command.
Enter PREFAST LIST to list the defect log as text within the console.
Enter PREFAST VIEW to display the defect log user interface.

What is theese 33 defects of PREfast? A problem?

Thanks,

Renato A. Ferreira