[Winpcap-users] Winpcap in Intanium machine

Renato Araújo Ferreira marina.peixe at terra.com.br
Wed Oct 7 21:21:49 PDT 2009

After send that last message I tried to run windump again without any parameter (that make It dump first interface of list) and this machine crashed again, but with another error from another SYS file (I didn't save the information). At this second try the crash dump was disabled by me due to 36GB of ram size (a long time to dump), but I still have the first one that generated the message that in last message.

I used before the gdb tool to debug core files under solaris, but I never did something like it under windows. I will try to start with debuging tools tomorow. Do you have any tip?

But I'm still afraid about DLL's. Why a wrong/problematic DLL could not crash a driver that it need to access?

Thanks,

Renato A. Ferreira

 On Qua 07/10/09 17:43 , "Gianluca Varenni" gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com sent: