[Winpcap-users] Is AirPcap a wirless adapter

j.snelders j.snelders at telfort.nl
Sat Sep 12 22:33:03 PDT 2009

See the product info and AirPcap FAQ at the website of CACE Technologies:

AirPcap Adapters
Wireless Capture and Analysis
The AirPcap Family of wireless capture products provides a wide range of
options for trouble-shooting 802.11 wireless networks. USB-based AirPcap
adapters include our Multi-Channel Aggregator technology allowing simultaneous
capture on multiple channels.

http://www.cacetech.com
http://www.cacetech.com/products/airpcap.html
http://www.cacetech.com/support/airpcap_faq.html