[Winpcap-users] is there a standard wpcap.dll provided?there is only a .lib in winpcap Developer's Packs

Winter Faulk nox.freak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:13:28 PDT 2010

I think if you download winpcap binary's it has all the dll's that you
need. http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm

Thank you,

~----~---~~---~-~------~----~-~---~-~
 Winter Faulk
 nox.freak at gmail.com
 http://down-time.com

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
-William Butler Yeats

Good hosting: http://www.site5.com/in.php?id=68321