[Winpcap-users] does the winpcap version 4.1.2 support the kernelDump feature?

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Aug 5 09:45:55 PDT 2010

The live_dump feature has been disabled several years ago (because of other changes in the driver) and no one has worked to support it again. At the moment in order to dump to disk you need to use the standard dump-to-disk mechanism shown in sample "savedump" in the WinPcap developer's pack.

Have a nice day.