[Winpcap-users] winpcap nuked my interface ? [on behalf of Carlos G Mendioroz]

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Sun Dec 12 04:52:22 PST 2010

To close the issue (FTR), the thing was not persistent on the host side!
The issue was caused by somehow short circuiting the three interfaces
involved (i.e. packets arriving on one interface were copied to the
other two). This was perceived by the 2950 that in turn disabled them.

I should have spotted this, but I did not :(

-Carlos

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina