[Winpcap-users] Problem about receive the packet sent by self

fly_2u fly_2u at 126.com
Sat Feb 27 06:01:44 PST 2010

Hi experts,
  There is a problem about use pcap_next_ex(...) to receive packet in Windows XP SP3.  This function will be unexpected to receive the packet sent by the function pcap_sendpacket(...) in the same port.  And when I use pcap_setdirection(m_pcapHandle, PCAP_D_IN) to set it, it will return -1, the error info is "Setting direction is not implemented on this platform".  How could I implement the functionality that the pcap_next_ex(...) don't receive packet sent by pcap_sendpacket?  Any help from you will be highly appreciated.  Thanks!

BR.
Sam