[Winpcap-users] packet sending on win7

inter inter intercepter.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:53:59 PDT 2010

i already have that kind of connection.
win7 <-ethernet_cable-> adsl_modem

i can ping modem from cmd and i get reply, but when i send packet myself i
dont get reply, i tried to send arp request and didn't get anything back.
the deal is that the packets do not reach the physical link. something
between winpcap -> ... -> physical link blocks it, some security filter,
network driver or whatever else...and i want to know exactly where is the
problem.
anyone ever tried to inject packets on win7?
to avoid more questions:
all network preferences are ok, no physical problems.
the code is written right, it works on XP.