[Winpcap-users] packet sending on win7

Thu Jul 1 12:31:10 PDT 2010

Gianluca is trying to be nice and get you to "walk before you run".
This will let you realize that the issues you may be having are either
due to something in winpcap or something in the network stack or
something in your code.

If you can successfully talk on a direct wire, then you know something
you don't know now.

If there is nothing wrong with your code then things should work on a
direct wire.  Prove that to yourself and to us out here in the peanut
gallery.

Once that works, you are still faced with two different issues:

1)      Talking out the modem.

2)      Talking across the Wifi link.

Each are different problems with different reasons why they may or may
not work.

If you take baby steps you'll learn how/why you may be tripping yourself
up.

Good Luck.

-          Mark Pizzolato