[Winpcap-users] using Network Monitor versus WinPCap for realtimenetwork usage statistics monitoring/capture?

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Fri Jul 9 16:23:36 PDT 2010

As I said, the IP helper API provides such information, as far as I know. Otherwise you would need to write some lightweight filter driver (I think that's the name of the technology, it changes between different windows versions)  that will basically interact with the TCP/IP stack and provide you such information.