[Winpcap-users] Regarding sniffing on multiple interfaces.

Mygapula, Sudheer IN BLR SISL sudheer.mygapula at siemens.com
Tue Jun 29 02:03:08 PDT 2010

I have query regarding response packets.

I have sent some ARP request packets on particular network interface.

I am doing some of my business logic which will take some time let say 5 sec.

Now I am trying to reading the response packets from the network interface to which I sent the request. Are still the response packets will be available or not?

My exact question is still how much time the response packets will be available by Winpcap?

Thanks in advance.

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.