[Winpcap-users] Regarding sniffing on multiple interfaces.

Helmut Vaupotitsch hv at itec-audio.com
Wed Jun 30 02:59:27 PDT 2010

My solution is to check periodically if a physical link is active via
PacketRequest (OID_GEN_MEDIA_CONNECT_STATUS)

I know this way is not recommended(calling packet.dll directly), but i
found no better/handsome solution.

Regards from Austria
Helmut

Mygapula, Sudheer IN BLR SISL schrieb:

> Thanks for the fast response..
>
> Another questing...if I am actively sniffing the packet on adapter and suddenly the adaper is disabled or some problem with Network adapter.
>
> Then how I will be notified ? So that I can stop sniffing on such adapter.

Ing. Helmut Vaupotitsch        Phone:  +43 (0)3133 3780 16
ITEC Tontechnik und            Fax:    +43 (0)3133 3780 9
Industrieelektronik GmbH       E-mail: hv at itec-audio.com
A-8200 Lassnitzthal 300        URL:    http://www.itec-audio.com