[Winpcap-users] packet sending on win7

inter inter intercepter.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:44:44 PDT 2010

Good day, i have a problem with sending packets on Win7.
I've spent a lot of time trying to fix the problem. So the deal is, i
do pcap_sendpacket (with icmp request) to some host in network, and i
dont get reply, but i see the outgoing packet in wireshark. I execute
ping from cmd, comparing my packet and the packet Windows sends - they
are the same (except for crc and id). However, i dont get reply.
I started wireshark on remote host and realized that nothing comes to
it! I loaded some old code which sends packets too (and works
perfectly on XP) and it didnt work either. It seems to me that the
problem is with Win7, i tried to turn off every available security
measures and had no luck :(