[Winpcap-users] Problem about receive the packet sent by self

Helmut Vaupotitsch hv at itec-audio.com
Tue Mar 2 00:24:01 PST 2010

Sure, use pcap_compile() and check for errors, then apply your filter
with pcap_setfilter().
Maybe you want to test your filter with wireshark before (not ether src
xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx) I didn?t test it, but i think in pcap_compile() you
will have to
use a filter string something like "!= ether src xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx" or
"ether src != xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx"

Regards
Helmut

Industrieelektronik GmbH       E-mail: hv at itec-audio.com