[Winpcap-users] Packets capture latency

Alimjan Kuramshin alimjankuramshin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:51:23 PDT 2010

:(

Well, i don't know what todo.
I've used timeout value within 0 or -1, no luck. Mintocopy, different values, from 8 to 1024, no luck.
CPU usage reaches ~100% :(

Can u tell me, please, is it possible that problem may be in the dupplex mode? I've tried to use full and half on 10 mbit/s
and 100 mbit/s

And again, many thanks for your attention!!!