[Winpcap-users] Packets capture latency

Alimjan Kuramshin alimjankuramshin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:14:45 PDT 2010

Thank you a lot for that point, i'll try it. I've used only a pair combination of the
PCAP_OPENFLAG_PROMISCUOUS and PCAP_OPENFLAG_NOCAPTURE_LOCAL flags..

A little addition: in my project i have to (and should) send a small packets of data 60..200 bytes  throw my
ethernet interface, may be in this place i've got mess?! I'm clearly understand that winthin this(60..200) payload i'll not
reach full band usage..

Gianluca, Thank you a lot!