[Winpcap-users] When ARP spoofing is active, sniffer can not sniff ARP packets well.

LeeGilbert gilgil1973 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:38:14 PDT 2010

Hi, all. I am a network programmer.
When I make ARP spoofing(ARP poisonig) application, I met some trouble.Normal sniffer(such as wireshark) can not sniff ARP infection packets those Cain sends periodically to the victim host.
1. Start sniffing in Wireshark.2. Start APR in Cain.3. Wireshark can not sniff ARP packets those Cain sends.
OS : Microsoft Windows Vista ( turning off all vaccine applications including Windows firewall )WinPcap version 4.1.1Cain & Abel version 4.9.35Network Adapter : Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter (wireless LAN card driver)

Here is video clips in my computer.
http://www.gilgil.net/3535
Thank you in advanced.