[Winpcap-users] Winpcap library incompatible with wxWidgets library?

Chin Shi Hong cshong87 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 01:16:41 PDT 2010

Dear All,

No problem if I use Winpcap library without other libraries.

But, if I use Winpcap library in a wxWidgets based GUI program, I tried to
display the index number of network adapters' name in a VomboBox, the
pcap_findalldevs() function do not return error but fails to detect all
Network Adapters on my computer.

What may had caused the problem?

I MUST use both Winpcap and wxWidgets library.

So, what should I do now?

Please do not hestitate to request for my source codes if you need it.