[Winpcap-users] Vlan tagged traffic not capture on 64 bitWindows

Pushkar Tiwari pushkartiwari at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 00:00:33 PDT 2010

Hi,
On both the box I am using Intel Ethernet adapter. On 32 bit platform it
works perfectly fine and even my application is also able to capture the
traffic.
But on 64 bit platform neither my application nor wireshark captures the
traffic. And since both of these application uses winpcap library therefore
I believe it could be an issue with winpcap.

It would be great if you can help me to fix my application.

Thanks,
Pushkar