[Winpcap-users] Vlan tagged traffic not capture on 64 bitWindows

Pushkar Tiwari pushkartiwari at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 00:59:45 PDT 2010

Thanks for your prompt response.
On Windows 2k3 (32 bit) device name is shown as *Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Dual
Port Network Connection, *while on Windows 2k8(64 bit) device name is shown
as *Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter.*
*
*
*In Advanced properties section for  Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server
Adapter device there is a property Priority & VLan and its value is Priority
& VLan Enabled.
*
Do you think should I change it to some other value?

Thanks,
Pushkar