[Winpcap-users] Regarding driver.(winpcap 4.1.1.1).

Mygapula, Sudheer IN BLR SISL sudheer.mygapula at siemens.com
Tue Sep 28 01:10:25 PDT 2010

Hello,

I just compiled driver and copy the npf.sys file to system_32 driver's location.

The dependent DLL copied to my binary folder. It started working with out any problem.

-->Are there any problems in doing this way?

-->In windows-7 shows error of npptool.dll is missing? What could be the problem?

My requirement was without Winpcap setup I need to develop module which will capture the packets.

Thanks.

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.