[Winpcap-users] EXTERNAL: Limit on packet sending.

Black, Michael (IS) Michael.Black2 at ngc.com
Wed Jan 26 09:26:05 PST 2011

I should've known better than to think "success" on the call meant ACK.

The send is protocol agnostic so may not even have an ACK.

Been a while since I used it.  Typing too fast without thinking gets you in trouble most every time...

Michael D. Black

Senior Scientist

NG Information Systems

Advanced Analytics Directorate