[Winpcap-users] C++ code to determine ports existence

rajath kumara rajathkumara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:19:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

 I need to find a C++ program, which when i run, gives me a list of all
Ports in various NIC cards , i have in my system.
I think winpcap function, findalldevs() does this, but i am not able to find
this function nor i dont know how to compile or run it.

also the documentation page , isnt working
http://www.winpcap.org/docs/docs40a1/html/group__compilation.html

Kindly help me to figure out, to find a function which gives me a list of
all ports that are in my Systems NIC's cards.

Thank you