[Winpcap-users] Using WinPCap for UDP receiving

Va Sm SpiritusII at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 30 13:13:10 PDT 2012

Hello,
I would like to use WinPCap library for "reliable" UDP receiving in my C++ application. All examples that I found, using this library for capturing and then proceding. Is there any way (example) how to initializing WinPCap for streaming mode and receive UDP only  on  defined port or how to solve this. In this time I have reliable UDP server able to receive 0.5Gb/s. But on slower PC I have a packet lose I can see packets in ethereal but not in application. I like to use WinPCap in streaming mode for this prupouse.

thanks

vsm