[Winpcap-users] Question about record to multiple files

Tal Attaly tal.attaly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:45:23 PST 2012

You right.  what i did was closing only the file (not the session) and
immediately open a new one. I tested it by recording with my application
and Wireshark at the same time, and then i checked that there is no packets
in the wireshark recording between the last packet of my first file and the
first packet of my second file. I also set winpcap buffer to 16MB, just in
case...

Thanks for the help!