[Winpcap-users] pcap_fopen_offline() and pcap_close()

Fish" (David B. Trout fish at infidels.org
Fri Jan 27 17:47:19 PST 2012

To whom it may concern:

I apologize sincerely for not being able to answer your question personally, but personal considerations are
making it rather difficult for me to answer the many emails that I receive.

If you have any questions -- especially regarding CTCI-WIN -- that can be answered by someone else (e.g. any of Hercules related lists for example), I would like to kindly ask you to PLEASE ask that other person.

Please know that I am saving all of your emails (I don't throw any of them away) and hope to eventually answer them all. The only question is when, which I cannot answer at this time.

In the mean time, I would like to direct your attention to the Hercules-390 technical support forum on Yahoo, which should be your primary means of Hercules technical support.

http://www.hercules-390.org/hercsupp.html

[...]

"Technical Support"

"If you have a question about Hercules, please refer to the Hercules Frequently-Asked Questions page first. If your question and/or concern

is not addressed in the FAQ, please feel free to post your question to the Hercules-390 forum:"

  Community email addresses:
    Post message: hercules-390 at yahoogroups.com
    Subscribe:    hercules-390-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

"The Hercules-390 forum is in fact your primary source for Hercules support, and you are strongly encouraged to subscribe. We have a vibrant, active community of over 3700+ members, many of which are very knowledgeable in many different areas of mainframe technology, both from a hardware point of view as well as from an operating system and software point of view."

"In addition to the main Hercules-390 forum, other more specialized Hercules forums also exist to provide more focused support for a variety of popular IBM mainframe operating systems, such as DOS/VS, VM (VM/370, VM/SP, and VM/ESA), and MVS."

While I hope to continue being helpful once I am able to get through the personal issues I am currently wrestling with and sincerely wish you the very best in the mean time, I feel it is important to remind you that it is far better to ask your question to an audience of over 6000+ Hercules enthusiasts than it is to one overworked and extremely busy and underpaid developer.

Sincerely,
--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)
 fish at softdevlabs.com