[Winpcap-users] pcap_findalldevs() hangs in child thread

Reuven Amolsky reuven.amolsky at deltathree.com
Sun Jul 15 07:00:06 PDT 2012

Сергей Мещерин <sergey.metcherin at ...> writes:

> Good day, colleagues!I have the problem - pcap_findalldevs() hangs randomly
on differentmachines when called from child thread. I works well on WinXp SP3,
Win Server2003 x64, but fails on Win Server 2003 x32. Moreover, when I launch
my another application also calling pcap_findalldevs()from child thread, all
works perfectly on machines where first app failed.-- Best regards, Metcherin
Sergey.

Hello,

We have the same problem. Myabe somebody find a solutiojn or workaround ?