[Winpcap-users] Occasional packet loss?

Kyle Simons simonskj05 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 13:05:10 PDT 2012

Sorry, here is the site for tutorial 7 I was referring to.  And I was incorrect with that.  It is actually tutorial 6. I got the “tutorial
6” from the link name.

http://www.winpcap.org/docs/docs_412/html/group__wpcap__tut6.html

I also added
1.       As a global
longTotalPackets=0;.
2.  And to the packet handler callback,
            // Total Packets
            Packets.QuadPart =
(*(LONGLONG*)(pkt_data));
            TotalPackets = TotalPackets +
Packets.QuadPart;

For data generation, you can use the “winpcap/Examples/PacketDriver/TestPacketSend”
project in the example source code as is.