[Winpcap-users] PacketSetNumWrites in pcap.h?

Kyle Simons simonskj05 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 15:52:02 PDT 2012

I was reviewing the code in detail and thought I better clarify because it differs between dll's.  I am referring to the "PacketSetNumWrites" and "PacketSendPacket" in the Windows NTx version.  And looking further, I am not sure PacketSendPacket is available from wpcap.dll either.  At first I thought the pcap_sendpacket called it but was incorrect.
These functions are nice for performance testing (getting max rates) and I was planning to call them by communicating with wpcap.dll directly to access/gain other features too.

Thanks.